What's new

Tablet anyone?

I too use a Wacom Intuos4 Medium Pen Tablet

I use it for everything from web surfing to image editing.

A mouse just doesn't compare. However, it takes some time to get used to using a pen and tablet instead of a mouse.

I believe students can get them at a discount.
 
I suggest a used intuous 3, go for one of the smaller sizes--the bigger ones cost more and take up too much desk space.
 
once i started retouching with a tablet i loved it. Once i got used to it i got alot faster. Every little bit of time you save in post gives you more time to shoot. I used to use a wacom bamboo but i recently picked up a Vistabled original and i love it. I felt the bamboo was a little too small for my taste. I wanted a little more control over it so i found the bigger vistablet better for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom