Tag-along

Event and portrait/people type photography. My apologies for letting my frustration get the best of me, it's just that I guess the way I presented my ideas made it easy to take them out of context.

Do you clean up nicely? Like look good not a slob to go out? I have a buddy in NY who is a party photog, he might let you come out and check him out.

PS, I ask cause I don't clean up too good myself. I would only be able to go out to concerts or sports type events with him if I went.

Event and portrait/people type photography. My apologies for letting my frustration get the best of me, it's just that I guess the way I presented my ideas made it easy to take them out of context.

Do you clean up nicely? Like look good not a slob to go out? I have a buddy in NY who is a party photog, he might let you come out and check him out.

PS, I ask cause I don't clean up too good myself. I would only be able to go out to concerts or sports type events with him if I went.
Not to toot my own horn, but I do clean up quite nicely.

Nothing? Anyone? I've yet to get an answer for my real question...

I managed to 'hook up' with some one more experienced and still into film a few years ago when we worked together. We've gone out a couple of times and we both learned from each other.

Perhaps the best idea is check out any local photography hobby groups, or even a local photography store (the few that still exist) and see what develops (pun intented). If all else fails, go out on your own to places likely to be photographed and perhaps someone with a bunch of big white lenses may show up.

What are your photography interests? For me, I look to my other hobby, trains, and frequently encounter other photographers out as well. There's lots of real rookies taking train pictures, but the good ones eventually come to light.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back