Tahquamenon Falls

CS.IV

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went for a little ride yesterday and was able to take these shots. Let me know what you think :)

ZjZmbOf.jpg

69OSLWj.jpg

kCFyWmh.jpg

4xQsWca.jpg

ZuAKTG6.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you've found a nice place for reoccurring visits!

Nice! When you post more than 1or 2 photos I recommend numbering them. Makes it easier to comment on a specific shot. #1 for me too.

Nice! When you post more than 1or 2 photos I recommend numbering them. Makes it easier to comment on a specific shot. #1 for me too.
Oh yeah, that totally slipped my mind. I went back in and added numbers. Thanks for your comment!

Looks like you've found a nice place for reoccurring visits!
Yeah, maybe! I visited during the Fall but the leaves were just eh. It was a pretty poor season for color.

The snow looks so white it makes the water look dirty. Love the first shot.
Thanks, it's crazy how different it looks now compared to how it looks during the summer or fall.

For me, they are cropped to tight to get the full feeling of a scenic.

Nice pics.You are so lucky yo get these awsome photos.Good job!

For me, they are cropped to tight to get the full feeling of a scenic.
All of them? I have the uncropped versions, would you like to see? I thought the pics had some space being wasted that would be better left off.

I'd like to see the whole frame and see if there is more to work with..yes.

I see no problems with your technical side. Kudos. My only comment would be that in almost every one if you had chosen a specific thing to highlight and framed in on it the photos would jump up a couple levels.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back