Takara

MReid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.alloutdoor.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Did a shoot with Takara Sunday, there are a couple teasers I did for her. I am still working on the rest.
Yeah I know they are in the same spot with the same kind of look....
The second one I did add the blue.
Natural light, down in a stairwell...

950proD3R8772new22ppedited-3.jpg

950proD3R8778-2ppedited-1.jpg

The picture quality here is good. However in the first shot she looks like she is taking a hobo squat. The fact that she is standing next to a cinder block wall kind intensifies this. Love the dress, great looking girl, she photographs well but that pose is not working.

:) we played with that pose a bunch of different ways so it wouldn't look like what it looks like.
She really wanted to do it....I pretty much had the same though you did, I did end up really like the shot anyway.
Appreciate the comment.

Last edited:
Do the same pose but with her on draped back onto a flight of stairs or maybe try shooting that pose from above. There are good elements to the shot. The quality is nice. The dress is stretching in the right places. But its a duce looking position. The thought just popped right into my head when I saw it. I really didnt want to be mean but I had to be honest about it. I would at least suggest not leading with that photo :lol:

The picture quality here is good. However in the first shot she looks like she is taking a hobo squat. The fact that she is standing next to a cinder block wall kind intensifies this. Love the dress, great looking girl, she photographs well but that pose is not working.

My issue with it is that she appears to be "slamming into" the right hand side of the frame in the B&W shot...and as a result,there's just way too much empty space on the left side. That dress is simply lovely on her!!!! She is a gorgeous-looking young woman. The second photo seems to work better for me. Thanks for posting.

The pose in the first one does not work for me personally. The second one is fantastic though!

Thanks, no worries. It is ok to not like it :).

I have others in that dress from other perspectives I will post later when I get the shoot finished.

I have shot her a few times, there are several shots of her on both my websites.
Great girl, lots of fun.

Appreciate the comments.

Yes, wierd pose in the first one. You wonder, "what is she doing?" and then you figure she must have had an accident... and her facial expression is off- like she's a child waiting for daddy to hit her... I like the texture in both of them. You can almost feel her hair.

Well the first shot isn't boring at least :).
I like to try new things, I really like the first shot...it has a lot of energy to me.
The cool thing about art is all the different interpretations, likes and dislikes....all valid.

Stunning model......

Most reactions

New Topics

Back