What's new

Take a ride on my tractor - C&C

Thanks Frequency. Any feedback or thoughts?
 
The lighting on "FERGUSON' and its 'fade to sharp' change is fine... but in the third, you missed to keep similar writing in focus.... here you should have moved a bit more to left to make those letters partially visible
 
I think they are only a small part of a whole. As far as detail pictures go, they are ok.
 
Bossy said:
I think they are only a small part of a whole. As far as detail pictures go, they are ok.

Are you saying the set would have been better with a full shot of the tractor?
 
Thats great!

Thanks! I think you were right a full shot gives the others context. I was trying to keep it to just a few photos and #4 should have been in the original.
 
How did I do with the B&W conversions? Any ways I could have improved these images?
 
Number 3 is my favourite. I usually prefer black and white but I love the color in this one. And the fact that it is a detail photo but also shows the majority of the tractor in the bokeh makes it a great shot IMO.
 
Number 3 is my favourite. I usually prefer black and white but I love the color in this one. And the fact that it is a detail photo but also shows the majority of the tractor in the bokeh makes it a great shot IMO.

Thank you. I agree the color adds some feeling of age to the image IMO.
 
I would really like some input one way or the other on the conversions etc. I do appreciate the previous comments but I would like comments to help me improve.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom