What's new

Take A Walk In Sepia

JonK

I want MORE!!
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
3,568
Reaction score
140
Location
Manitoba, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some shots around town.

_MG_9592.jpg


_MG_9571.jpg


_MG_9583.jpg


Thanks for looking :D
 
Killer skies in them all! I don't think I could pick just one!

Great job!
 
I really like the angles and the tones in these images. The second images is great because you have taken what could normally be a very bland contrasty two dimensional image and somehow added some depth to it. it feels really creepy. I really enjoy the overall mood in the third images. the house has great texture nice tonal features but the tree is very contrasty. i like that.
G.
 
Love these, very dramatic... partly due to the cool angles you've gone for and great tones and contrast!
 
Hell yeah JonK ! All 3 have great tone and you know I love the tilt. And man they are poppin with sharpness ! Nice photos man.
 
Wow!:D thanks everybody! i went out shooting for the day and came back to your wonderful comments. Thank you.
 
Really like the first and third shot. Really cool.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom