What's new

Take your camera to work.

I work at a library. :/ I was on the clock, as I am now. Don't tell anyone...
Well I find it interesting you work in a library... quiet, slow, calming, etc...

...and you drive a Mazdaspeed3! ..loud, fast, punchy, ya know opposite a library!


Haaaa...:lmao:
Slow and calming?! I'm the tech person at a library. Between people bitching at me because their print outs don't look right and people yelling at me because the toner is low...:thumbdown:

I practically need my drive home to relax!
Difficult to do in my car though...tough to keep that right foot out of the floormat...:er:

Thanks.
 
One from earlier this year
5023275251_4c1320564d_b.jpg
 
Woah is that an intestine? They allow pics in the operating room?
 
Nope thats actually the uterus, we were doing a ovariohysterectomy.
 
Is the patient aware you took this picture? LMAO!
 
i think this one needs a bump...
 
I still have not gotten any pics at work, but here is a picture from there...


ae219a by JF TX, on Flickr
 
I still have not gotten any pics at work, but here is a picture from there...




ae219a by JF TX, on Flickr


I take it that's Cerenkov Radiation in a nuclear reactor?

Everyone has really interesting jobs! unfortunately im in college so i wont be working for another few months. almost finished :)
 
Yeah it is they are offloading fuel in an outage. On the far side is the fuel bundle that has been picked up.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom