Taken at 70+ MPH off the Hwy.

CourtneyAK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was one of my first pictures taken Christmas morning with my new camera, right out of the box, with not a whole lot of experience. Taken from the passenger seat, out the drivers side window at 70 plus miles per hour. Something about this house was cute! C&C appreciated!

Thanks!
Courtney

$homeedit.JPG

I would have to say that is pretty awesome given the circumstances!! I wish I could get photos like that at 70 mph. Very cool!

Was this cropped from a larger photo? It's very well framed and balanced, and surprisingly sharp! Nice job!

It was cropped to take out a fence that was in front of it, but was blurred, also the whole tree on the right was in the photo. I also cloned out power lines, antennas that were on the house , and an air conditioner that was sitting to the left of the house. (I just got my first editing program an hour ago, so this was my first edit job)

Last edited:
While you were at it, I would have cloned out the tree on the right, but fun regardless!

Good job on the picture and the edit. For this image to work it's way to "photograph" territory, I'd remove the right branches encroaching. I would also leave as much space as possible to the left of the tree, right now the crop is too tight on the left

Most reactions

Back