Not sure on this site thing as I don't know a whole lot about guns. I can see where it would not be possible to have your hand, the back of the gun and the front site all in focus. I'm not sure if even stacking would fix this. Probably the only way to fix it, is with a little PP help. I would like to comment on the lighting, as it is a class I am taking right now. Looks to me like it was side lighting, which may be a very good choice for such a masculine photo. It has brings out and empahsizes textures. The textures in your hand are very visible as well as the back part of the gun. I would have thought a gun would have a shiny, smooth back, but clearly it does not. My only nitpick, the light has caused as couple of specular highlights which are a little distracting.