What's new

Taking Aim

Agreed that focusing on the front sight might make the image less interesting. I get that. I was giving my gut first impression of the image as someone who has a particular interest in the subject matter. Depending on how the photog intends to use the image, first impressions might matter.

The title is "taking aim" and if one chooses to interpret the image literally this is a point of focus the shooter should never see in the process of taking aim. The rear sight should never be in sharp focus. Like I said, it all depends on what you intend for the image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom