What's new

Talent Show

Seefutlung

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
62
Location
SoCal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Whitney High School
Cerritos, CA

#1
2CBL3192.jpg


#2
2CBL3079.jpg


#3
IMG0559-L.jpg


#4
2CBL3204.jpg
 

Attachments

  • $2CBL3192.webp
    $2CBL3192.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 153
  • $2CBL3079.webp
    $2CBL3079.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 140
  • $IMG2058.webp
    $IMG2058.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 172
#1, no doubt !
 
Exceptional work as per usual Gary. I really like the colors in #1, but more important to me are the lines you captured.

They are all great. Thanks for sharing and hope you keep us in mind every once in a while too. :biggrin:
 
I love 4. Tells a nice story with the dancer in the background. Her expression is beautiful.
 
Thanks y'all ... a few more:

#5
IMG2058.jpg



#6
2CBL3292.jpg


#7
IMG0663.jpg


#8
IMG1934.jpg
 
Exceptional work as per usual Gary. I really like the colors in #1, but more important to me are the lines you captured.

They are all great. Thanks for sharing and hope you keep us in mind every once in a while too. :biggrin:

Thanks Kundalini, how the hell are you?

G
 
Oh, I love your stage photography!
Photo 4 is VERY appealing to me, but also the wiiiiide angle on the grand piano. So well done.

Of the second set I very much like - oh well, just about all. The last is very nice -- what am I saying: I love these!
 
Fantastic work! Thanks for sharing!
 
Thank you, all you very kind and generous people ... I have a few more sooo ...

#9
IMG2474-L.jpg


#10
2CBL3066.jpg


#11
IMG1109-L.jpg


#12
IMG0760-L.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom