Talk about amazing self portraits!!!

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
I don't think I posted this here before...
Doctor.jpg

It's a condition I believe is caused by the cafeteria food here. This picture was from last year, and the extra arm has subsided since I moved out of the dorms.

i didn't want to say anything at the meetup, but talk about pleasing the womenfolk.

on second thought, you may get a bit dizzy :shaking:

JonMikal said:
i didn't want to say anything at the meetup, but talk about pleasing the womenfolk.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
can't stop laughing! :lmao:

JonMikal said:

some of ya'll aint right. :er:

( if you could see me turning my head every which a way, just to get an
idea of .....well... nevermind...) :blushing:

Adds a whole new meaning to a handshake too.:biglaugh:

Hmm...getting into fights would be good...nutting people would never be the same...

How did you do that? I have nowhere near that kinda photoshop knowhow but would someone give me help with it?

Artemis said:
Hmm...getting into fights would be good...nutting people would never be the same...

How did you do that? I have nowhere near that kinda photoshop knowhow but would someone give me help with it?
Take a perfectly normal arm and slap a wierd lookin head on it. ;) j/k

JonK said:
Take a perfectly normal arm and slap a wierd lookin head on it. ;) j/k
pretty much ;)

No, what I did was take the arm using the magnetic lasso and move it to my face. Then I did a selection of it to feather the end of the arm. Put it over the face, flatten image, and blend using the clone tool. Then try and get the light to look right. Voila, an arm on your face. I'm sure I could do a better job now (this was from last May), but I thought it was good enough to get a few laughs :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back