Talking To Waves...

Guess I'm in the minority here, but I much prefer the 2nd picture. The closer crop makes the kids in water the main subject. that weird color pattern that shows up in the lower right corner seems to be evident throughout both pictures. on my monitor both the swimmer and the guy on the beach seem some what out of focus.

I really like the original. The unnatural color and noise don't bother me at all, in fact, I think they add to the photo. An example of the old "rules are made to be broken" adage. Lovely photo, Frequency.

Sometimes i too love my photo very much in spite of its shortcomings......this is one of them ;)

Thank you so much for your words which really do encourage :D

Guess I'm in the minority here, but I much prefer the 2nd picture. The closer crop makes the kids in water the main subject. that weird color pattern that shows up in the lower right corner seems to be evident throughout both pictures. on my monitor both the swimmer and the guy on the beach seem some what out of focus.

Thank you Joel for liking the second version....yes, the image quality is not much commendable

Regards :D

Most reactions

Back