Tampa Bay

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
11142248-studio.jpg

I know about the level. :048:

Still very nice! Did you take one that was the opposite also? Where there's 2/3 sky and 1/3 water? I seem to always take several variations and can never decide which I like best.

Still very nice! Did you take one that was the opposite also? Where there's 2/3 sky and 1/3 water? I seem to always take several variations and can never decide which I like best.

haha, with level I think that Kirk meant, that the scenery is left-to-right downhil :p ..

anyhow, I like the image ..

Screenshot_20210322_160400.png

Thank you and no, I didn't. No doubt, It's stepping outside the box. I was trying something different that a professional had mentioned in a video where the subject can be set far off in one corner or close to the frame, opening up the picture to give it a more spacious feel. They also said in the video that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, depending. Personally, I think it worked alright for this pic. This is my first of this technique so I'll keep toying with it.

haha, with level I think that Kirk meant, that the scenery is left-to-right downhil :p ..

View attachment 204744

Thank you and I did mean that. I think though that jterry85 was referring to the rule of thirds.

View attachment 204744

Thank you and I did mean that. I think though that jterry85 was referring to the rule of thirds.

ps.: your colours are nearly identical like in here

View attachment 204744

Right, however I also did not notice the people in the picture as I was focused on the sun and the water, lol.

View attachment 204744

Right, however I also did not notice the people in the picture as I was focused on the sun and the water, lol.

NP, it is a little dark so they don't exactly jump out at you. Maybe my next one that style will be a little brighter and less deceiving.

Last edited:
I've been to Tampa. Wasn't allowed off the plane tho so missed seeing scenes like this.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back