What's new

Another bloody sunset

ntz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
716
Reaction score
388
Location
Central Bohemian, Czech Republic
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

I've tried to make the look of this photo as natural as it was in reality ... I like these dark photos .. also I've added a frame whis I usually not do .. It seemed appropriate here ..


42802
by ntz on ThePhotoForum: Film & Digital Photography Forum

if you're interested, below are just two out-of-camera JPGs (used raws to produce what you see above ofc) that I used to create this picture to prove my words about how original scene did look like ...

thanks much for your feedback !!

DSC_1010-input-files.webp

best regards, dan
 
Last edited:
Sunset bloody sunset. Sounds like a song title.:peaceful:

Nice one.
 
Absolutely beautiful!
 
  • Like
Reactions: ntz
Sorry, I missed that one. It looks nice and the colors are very similar as you said.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ntz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom