What's new

Tamrac Expedition 8x Bag

AMW

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have for sale a Tamrac Expedition 8x Camera bag. This is truly a beast of a bag. I was able to use it on a few occasions but wasnt really getting my money's worth out of it. It is able to fit 2x pro camera bodies, a 300mm 2.8, 70-200mm 2.8- 24-70mm, 50mm 2.8, a flash, and a laptop. It also has special pouches for flash gels, batteries, and memory cards. Straps located on the outside also hold a tripod and/or monopod. Now that Ill be off to college this fall, I could really use the extra money.

I paid $300 at B&H but will let go for $205 shipped.

securedownload1.jpg


securedownload2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom