Tamrac Stratus 15 having a bent wall

EagleX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently got a Tamrac Stratus 15, mainly for my Godox AD600 Pro flash. Other than the problem I will describe below, it seems like an awesome bag.
The left "wall" of the bag, on it's interior part, is bent inwards. It's not bent enough so that the bag won't close or anything like that, but it definitely eats up some space. It came like that from the store. The bend is very "stiff", and there is no way to fix it by pushing it without damaging the bag. The other side seems just fine: Straight and strong. As I never owned this bag before and as I couldn't find much info, photos or reviews of this bag online, I was not able to understand weather this is actually a manufacturing issue, or whether this is the normal shape of the bag. As I'm having a bit of a problem describing the exact characteristic of this problem using just text, I have took a few photos and a very sensual video that demonstrates it. I would appreciate your feedback, especially from people who happen to have this bag or have experience with the series, or Tamrac in General. I contacted them using the "Contact Us" form on their website and through their Facebook page, but sadly I got no response.

Video:
Photos: Stratus 15 - "Bendgate"

I appreciate your help and I thank you in advance!
May the lord have mercy on our bags and zippers.

I think the bag will still work quite well, even with that horrific deformity in the one end of it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back