What's new

Tamron 28-105/2.8 FS (Nikon mount)

rallysman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 17, 2009
Messages
414
Reaction score
0
Location
Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been debating about selling my 28-105 f2.8 Tamron for a while because I really like it, but I've decided that I don't use it enough to justify having it. There is nothing wrong with it, and the picture below is my lens on an old n6006 body. I would like to get $400 out of it (since it's $600 new and B&H sells used copies for $450) or trade it for a decent macro lens. Any offer considered, just shoot me a message. Thanks!

main.php
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom