What's new

Tamron 2x SP AF TC for Nikon for sale!

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've got the above teleconverter for sale. I'm picking up a Sigma 50-500 in about a week, so I won't need it any longer. Its worked great for my Nikon 80-200 afd and Sigma 180mm HSM macro. It's in perfect condition and comes with both original caps and a pouch to carry it in. Trying to sell fast to fund the local purchase of the bigma.

Asking $190 plus shipping. I've been the only user and bought it new.

Pics will be up soon.
Mark
 
Price lowered to $170 shipped IF money is sent through Paypal GIFT. Must sell ASAP!
 
Going to eBay at the end of today.Mark
 
Bump
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom