hankejp
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2008
- Messages
- 608
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Wausau, Wisconsin
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
For those of you looking for the next lens, (aren't we all), I just got an email that Tamron has a bunch of rebates on their lenses.
Well, I can't paste the link in here, so you'll have to look for your self. Sorry
Maybe you can copy and paste the link in your browser. Copy the link below and paste it in your browser. Take the j off of the front though.
jhttp://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_17070_14476200_fe_exp_1/?&docId=1000422721
Well, I can't paste the link in here, so you'll have to look for your self. Sorry
Maybe you can copy and paste the link in your browser. Copy the link below and paste it in your browser. Take the j off of the front though.
jhttp://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_17070_14476200_fe_exp_1/?&docId=1000422721
Last edited: