What's new

Tamron lenses?

OhInsanity

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 28, 2011
Messages
64
Reaction score
2
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After much deliberation and wallet speculation, I'm thinking about buying tamron 17-50mm f/2.8. So What is tamron like as far as quality (compared to canon lenses) I've heard they're pretty good and have like a 6 year warranty. What do you guys think?

And what about their sigma and tokina counterparts? (I was talking to a sigma owner who said the build quality is awful, but i've never used one so I don't know)
 
Last edited:
I do not have personal experience with mentioned Tamron. My colleage have one and he is satisfied. Decent lense for reasonable money. It is not perfect in comparison to Canon one... but for that money it is ok. Here in Slovakia we have only 2 years warranty for this lense. Of course you pay more for longer period.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom