What's new

Tangled

runnah

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
14,632
Reaction score
7,563
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The first one!! Yes, yes, yes! Great find.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Nice. Now go back there and shoot the other three seasons. Because that would be really neat to see.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Nice. Now go back there and shoot the other three seasons. Because that would be really neat to see.

I will go back in spring/summer but I am not sure if they flower/turn green or not.
 
SOMETHING there will turn green. Even if it's the weeds along the wall. I agee with Mishele - it's a really neat find, and I think you can work it into much more. Well seen.
 
The color for sure. As much as I normally like B&W for this sort of thing, it needs the color contrast between the bricks and vines, at least until there's some light-colored foliage on them.
 
Great idea Paul! Can't wait to see it with some green climbing up the wall.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
Great idea Paul! Can't wait to see it with some green climbing up the wall.

When spring comes to Maine (July) I'll take another.
 
Fire escapes: the best way to go from a dangerous fire situation, to a comparably dangerous falling situation.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
Fire escapes: the best way to go from a dangerous fire situation, to a comparably dangerous falling situation.

I am no building inspector but this didn't look up to code.
 
Perfect for a portrait !
Well seen!
 
Like #1, great brown tones, gives it warmth. good find, good eye.
 
Where the hell do you live? You've been putting up some crazy areas lately.
 
You might be able to use a red filter (in B&W conversion) to brighten up the bricks to make the b&w nicer. Maybe not, though! The dried out vinage probably has a lot of red in it too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom