What's new

Tangled

I really like it, prefer in color, it's just missing a black cat!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #17
Where the hell do you live? You've been putting up some crazy areas lately.

Maine, more specifically the once great paper mill industry vicinity.
 
Definitely the color. It doesn't offer much in B&W. I'm usually not into stuff this this, but this one is pretty cool. Nice job.
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #20
Thanks all!
 
Great find. I'd love to see this as well one the vines start growing some leaves. I think it will be stunning.

Definitely the color for me too on this one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom