shandie8 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2005 Messages 158 Reaction score 7 Location Vancouver BC Oct 21, 2005 #1 I edited the colors a bit, but tell me what you think.
FuryofNature TPF Noob! Joined Sep 18, 2005 Messages 361 Reaction score 7 Location California Oct 21, 2005 #2 I wish i could see more of the front or whatever direction the gun is pointing. I like the colors.
JEFFB TPF Noob! Joined Jul 7, 2005 Messages 208 Reaction score 5 Location Calgary AB Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 21, 2005 #3 I think I like it.
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 21, 2005 #4 I know I like it. I even like the fact you cut off both ends...not sure why but it works for me.
clemeys TPF Noob! Joined Oct 13, 2005 Messages 172 Reaction score 8 Location Orlando, FL Oct 21, 2005 #5 Really like it....the warmth in all the colors except the red # and the silver teeth. Love the crispyness!
Really like it....the warmth in all the colors except the red # and the silver teeth. Love the crispyness!
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 22, 2005 #6 Cool! I like it. Tanks for the image Eric
D David A TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 472 Reaction score 8 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 22, 2005 #7 I love how sharp and crisp the track teeth are...good job. :thumbup: