What's new

Tara Reid Runway Photos

ThornleyGroves

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 26, 2008
Messages
266
Reaction score
15
Location
Bournemouth, Manchester, Athens, Liverpool
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So i was at Tara Reids Runway in Athens Greece and here are a few of the good pictures! leave you CC please as i'm always wanting to improve!






















Then Here Tara Herself is... I have a Picture with her too...


 
The images seem oddly distorted... did you shoot these from relatively close up with a wide-angle lens? Everything seems overly broad.
 
The images seem oddly distorted... did you shoot these from relatively close up with a wide-angle lens? Everything seems overly broad.

nope no wide angle lens... it must be the way image shack transfered them, but to me this is how they normally look :S
 
Looks like Tara Reid's designs are about as classy as she is...lol! Shots look good though!
 
I like them! The only thing I should change is that you make sure the whole body is on the picture, because you barely see her feet on the last photo. And on the 2th photo it's a little narrow by her head (don't know if that;'s good English )
 
I like them! The only thing I should change is that you make sure the whole body is on the picture, because you barely see her feet on the last photo. And on the 2th photo it's a little narrow by her head (don't know if that;'s good English )

english was great thanks, love the critic comments, because i just love learning to improve! so thanks for that vivienne
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom