Tarantula threat pose!!!

Holy crap!! :pale: I hope that thing was behind glass. I would never have the presence of mind to photograph it; I'd be keeping far, far away....but that's just me and my well-documented fear of spiders.

:lol:

So, where you following it around, or was it following you?

My reaction would be "Well, this thing looks angry. Better move to another continent, like Antarctica."

I've known someone who had one for a pet. It's behaviour was such that it could be said to have a personality. It was calm with some people, and standoffish with others. But it stayed under the sun-lamp a lot. I've been with little dogs that were more bothersome.

Holy crap!! :pale: I hope that thing was behind glass. I would never have the presence of mind to photograph it; I'd be keeping far, far away....but that's just me and my well-documented fear of spiders.

:lol:

I second that. For everything like snakes, lizards, spiders, bugs, i would run away.

I would get away from that thing as fast as I could too. Very scary indeed ! There is NO WAY I would actually stop and photograph it, especially at that distance.

Thanks for the comments, and humor :D

Shot this in the wild :). Not sure but I think it's a Coremiocnemis hoggi? Since I "persuaded" it to come out of its hole, I tried to make it go back in (using a stick), that's when it gave me this threat pose.

Its venom won't kill human so there's nothing to be afraid of :D, read more about it on wiki - Tarantula - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hope to have the courage to put one on my hand some day!

I can't believe you had time to photograph it before you killed it with a heavy, flaming rock!

You did kill it, right?

You did kill it, right?

kill_it_with_fire-s670x394-132457.jpg

I like being at home....the only thing we have to worry about here are garder snakes, bees, and maybe an occasional wolf spider....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back