Target Field, MN

j-digg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to the the MN Twins new home, Target Field for the first time about a week ago, was fun stuff.. arrived early to mess around some.. got some decent stuff I guess.

I like this one, because Twins fans get to wear sunglasses now since the games will always be played outside as opposed to the old venue - the Metrodome.. its been a big deal celebration wise this year, I.E. people cheering when it begins to rain etc. This may be a sortve cliché type of shot, but I like it nonetheless.

My buddy on looking, pregame:
4833362089_909d8012d5.jpg

Just pulled the highlights back a bit, which did wonders for the reflection of the sky... and then sharpened it up some.

And a 10 shot Pano from the very last row... Shot in manual, however, I forgot to set WB, so it was on Auto, and may have been bouncing around between the Shade and Cloudy presets (?) unless there is another factor I overlooked.. I tried to clean it up after they were stitched, but didnt put too much effort into it thus far to make it look as good as it could.

10 vertical shots handheld @ 18mm, stitched with the Canon PhotoStitch software.
4833369753_0d2456d589_b.jpg

Any general C&C / tips are always appreciated.

Hmm, looks like the pano might be slightly tilting to the right.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back