What's new

Tarp on Pile

I like this one Mike. There's a nice sense of balance amongst the chaos.
Like the subdued hues as well.
 
Kinda odd to guard salt with a barbed wire fence when you think about it. I agree with all the others-really cool shot.
 
Kinda odd to guard salt with a barbed wire fence when you think about it. I agree with all the others-really cool shot.
lot of money right there, and a lot of stealers that could sneak in with a shovel...
 
Kinda odd to guard salt with a barbed wire fence when you think about it. I agree with all the others-really cool shot.
lot of money right there, and a lot of stealers that could sneak in with a shovel...

I guess despite my Criminal Justice degree, I still have a hard time getting into the mindset of a criminal. lol
 
Thank you all for looking. This pile sits right next to the Calumet River on 100th Street. You wouldn't want salt thieves falling into the frozen water.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom