ChrisedwardsHT No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 190 Reaction score 36 Location Kansas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 31, 2014 #1 Quick picture from the other day at work. C+C Welcome 7D 50mm, f/2, 1/400, ISO 400 Natural light
mmaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,494 Reaction score 2,991 Location Wonderland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 1, 2014 #2 well it's a fine quick picture
Braineack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 17, 2013 Messages 13,214 Reaction score 5,614 Location NoVA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 1, 2014 #3 nicely done.
ChrisedwardsHT No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 190 Reaction score 36 Location Kansas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 1, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 well it's a fine quick picture Braineack said: nicely done. Click to expand... Thanks guys!
P pjaye TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 22, 2013 Messages 2,906 Reaction score 1,469 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 1, 2014 #5 I like it a lot. We have some pictures when I got my third tattoo, but they aren't nearly as nice as this one is.
I like it a lot. We have some pictures when I got my third tattoo, but they aren't nearly as nice as this one is.