Tattoos

Personally I think that chuasam should get this. Never have to do a setup again to have 6 pack abs.

Barb. This is much better than a boa constrictor. NSFW

Of course if either of you really want to get serious about it this is the look.

i'm so not fat!

i'm so not fat!
Hey, refer to my previous Rule of Thumb. Not only should it be 3-4" above where you want it, because it will get there some day, I'm just trying to get you to think of it's purpose in your future years.:lol:

Who else here is inked?
I'm considering, Maybe, getting my first tattoo.
It would be the story of my life. . . In really great ugly script.
I once noticed a student sitting outside Fashion Institute in NYC with Chinese characters tattooed on her lower, lower back. She wasn't Chinese, so I took a chance. I asked her, "Why do you have "chicken with broccoli" tattooed on you? She took me seriously and got very worried. I explained I was only joking. It's good to have tenure.

Of course if either of you really want to get serious about it this is the look.

That is the creepiest thing I have ever seen. I'd rather get the boa constrictor. I have no words for that second image.

That is the creepiest thing I have ever seen. I'd rather get the boa constrictor. I have no words for that second image.
Yeah, can you imagine what it would look like without the hands there. Personally I like the third pic. That is dedication to the cause.

Yeah, can you imagine what it would look like without the hands there. Personally I like the third pic. That is dedication to the cause.

How about a boa constrictor who has eaten an elephant ?
I'm just curious how this thread turned into "Lets find the worst tattoo's ever for Barb?"
As to the snake eating the elephant, not a chance in hell. (Again)

I'm just curious how this thread turned into "Lets find the worst tattoo's ever for Barb?"
70b0d832e694450e9281bcdec41d2dc5.jpg

Who else here is inked?
I'm considering, Maybe, getting my first tattoo.
It would be the story of my life. . . In really great ugly script.
Not a selfie. I was lining up a shot when this man stopped right in front of my. My first reaction was, "Damn." Then I looked at what was blocking my view and realized how lucky I was, right down to the way the light lit her up. Snap. Title: Honky Tonk Angel ( Since it has a title, it must be a photograph
DSC_0342_2_3.jpg
:beguiled: )

Last edited:

Oh I don't think that's the worst tattoo for Barb. I've seen one with the little man and a lawnmower in a strategic location that for some people would make you ask why is he mowing a desert. With other people you would ask don't you mow your yard more than once a year. :biglaugh:

Oh I don't think that's the worst tattoo for Barb. I've seen one with the little man and a lawnmower in a strategic location that for some people would make you ask why is he mowing a desert. With other people you would ask don't you mow your yard more than once a year. :biglaugh:

I have a comment to this that is totally not appropriate for a family friendly photography board. But I do want to say that I have had a week from hell and this thread has kept me chuckling all week with the comments from you and chuasam. So thank you!

There will still be no elephant and boa constrictor tattoo nor will there ever be a lawnmower! :laugh2:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back