Tattoos

Yeah, can you imagine what it would look like without the hands there. Personally I like the third pic. That is dedication to the cause.

How about a boa constrictor who has eaten an elephant ?
I'm just curious how this thread turned into "Lets find the worst tattoo's ever for Barb?"
As to the snake eating the elephant, not a chance in hell. (Again)
Oh I don't think that's the worst tattoo for Barb. I've seen one with the little man and a lawnmower in a strategic location that for some people would make you ask why is he mowing a desert. With other people you would ask don't you mow your yard more than once a year. :biglaugh:

I have a comment to this that is totally not appropriate for a family friendly photography board. But I do want to say that I have had a week from hell and this thread has kept me chuckling all week with the comments from you and chuasam. So thank you!

There will still be no elephant and boa constrictor tattoo nor will there ever be a lawnmower! :laugh2:
Oh go ahead. If other people's kids understand the joke.........................Its Not Our Fault! :biggrin-new:

the GF's tattoo

Attachments

• P4200091.jpg
    P4200091.jpg
    725.2 KB · Views: 144
I have four tattoos. I always talk about getting more work done but haven't followed through yet.
nothing has really inspired me lately that I thought would make a good tattoo.
probably been 15 years since my last tattoo was done.

Currently I have 17 tattoos. I think it's about 50 or so hours.

My first one was a rainbow star on my lower back. I got it the day I turned 18 (11 years ago), which was a couple of months after I came out of the closet. For a long time I was really ashamed of it, but eventually I started to really appreciate it's significance to me. I still wont change in the gym locker room or swim in public because of it though.

Most reactions

Back