tattoos

Can I ask what an OM is?

I sport precisely none and don't really see the point to be honest, but I guess it's up to the individual.

That is what it looks like... It is a sound... AUMMMMM. To me it means beginning and end. The cycle of life,.

I would like OM MAN PADME HUM which is what I use as a mantra. This to me brings me back to a more compassionate state of being. Does that make sense ?

I would like OM MAN PADME HUM which is what I use as a mantra. This to me brings me back to a more compassionate state of being. Does that make sense ?

Yep, I know that. I know it from the climbing world and Himalayan expeditions. Usually said round prayer flags and so on if I remember rightly.

I'm looking to get my first tattoo. Unfortunatlely I've had a setback in that two of the artists I was seriously looking at, have both gone on LA Ink. So I have to either wait till they get back to Chicago, and hope I can get in, or look for a different artist. And while it may be sexist, I generally agree that women don't need tattoos. I've seen a few (very few) that I think enhanced a woman. Same with piercings. Men are funny looking to begin with. :)

i dont like tatoos. they are for men in the navy i totally agree.

CHRISTINA!!!!!!!!!! from your avatar you are far too pretty to have them and all those piercings yuck.

you look so classy in your pic.

im from england and women who are rough and live of the state have tatoos.

im shocked

but you still take great photos.

just one question when you get wed will your tatoos be on display for the photos?

well lets put it this way

here i am, in the black and white dress.

045.jpg

your typical person right, nothing spectacular nothing crazy,

i have 6, yes there will be some showing for the wedding.. these

l_5c420ab67eb917fa2ecc88a953f666c4.jpg

showin.jpg

the neck one is very meaningful to me, although some people do tats and some dont, i suppose its a mattter of opinion and how well one wears them,

I know I'm from the old school, but..... tattoos were for men in the navy not for women who need attention and cheapen the looks of their bodies.....!

What do you say to your grandchildren?...(if you truly care about your appearance)

OM'sO

Some very old school comments here, LOL. Why would you automatically assume that because a woman has tattoos she is asking for attention? As far as cheapening the look of her body, well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and obviously you are free to have your own, singular, opinions.

What do you say to your grandchildren? It depnds if they were brought up in an open minded setting or a very narrow, conservative and oppressive one. ;)

showin.jpg

the neck one is very meaningful to me, although some people do tats and some dont, i suppose its a mattter of opinion and how well one wears them,

Hummmmm, do you carry a set of mirrors with you to see what's on your back/neck? :confused:

Sorry Christina, I just don't see the purpose or the artistic value......

BTW, you're a very beatuiful young woman.

OM'sO

Some of you'z guyz are nuts. Women with tats are smokin hot. Not trying to sound like a pig, just my honest opinion. I dont care for the generic, pick them off the wall tats though. It's always a super cool when people draw, or have their own designs and ideas made in to a unique tattoo.

christina

i hope i didnt offend ad yes you lok very normal in your pic and you still take great pics ;););)

hawkeye

the lady you posted no comment ha ha

but as thers have said each to their own and although its not for me everyone can choose what they want to do.

but when shes 60 they will fade and just look like a smudge

I like how this lady works, stunning skill of art, I love to have one of hers on my body, too bad she is too far from where I am. KvD rocks! :hail:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back