What's new

TB Foals

noescape

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 7, 2007
Messages
385
Reaction score
0
Location
Wow, stalker much?
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to a TB breeding farm today... Really really wished that I had a better camera, but what can ya do? Most of what I took are snapshots.... but thought these ones turned out okay.

TBfoaledit.jpg


mareandcoltedit.jpg


cutestfoaledit.jpg


Okay yea the other ones are crappy! Oh, and I realize his ears are cut off ^... he just came toward me and I took the opportunity!

Let me know what y'all think...
 
These are adorable! I like them all, even with chopped ears :) It's really hard to critique such a sweet subject.
 
He's so small in the second. Awww! And the colour of the "background" is wonderful :biggrin: !!! (I must say so!). Pity about them both wearing halters already...
 
They are really sweet! The second one is my favorite.

We have two Arabian farms down the street and I love seeing the foals running around. Thank you for sharing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom