tb2's "Industrial semi-abstract" made me want to...

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... post this one of mine.

It is old. Taken on 11 March last year.
I have always liked it but could never be bothered to post it.
Now I want to.
Tony, you did it. Your photo enticed me ... it is all your fault ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)!

klrwerkfarge2.jpg

Part of a water purification plant in the light of the setting sun.

ETA: The above photo was taken some 5 - 7 seven minutes earlier with this_very_sunset in the process.
I remembered I was having the photo up somewhere here on TPF and thought I might let you know ;).

LaFoto, I rather like this photo, and I think those sunsets that went along with this are great. ron

It's a nice shot but I think it could have benefitted from a human form. Maybe a guy in overalls on a break for example. I think a guy leaning on the higher level having a coffee looking back at you would have been great.

I'm glad you decided to post it. I really like the shadow of the stairs, and the fact the wall has the warm orange glow of the setting sun is a huge bonus. Well spotted.

hey, posting images again :)
I really like this one in tis geometric composition and the structure being mirrored through the shadow it casts.

Thanks all... I have always liked this one. As most of my photos, it was an unplanned one. We went for a walk and I saw this and zoomed in --- but there are no coffee-drinking men in blue overalls to be expected on a Saturday afternoon in March ... so, nossie, I just had to make do without him. There were seagulls, though (living off anything edible - for seagulls that is :pale: - out of the waste waters ... ugh).

An excellent image Corinna - why would you keep that one all to yourself? Great composition, wonderful use of shadow, and strong colour. I love it!!

Regards, Tony

...excellent image ... I love it!!...

Oooo :blulsh2: - I feel sooo honoured by so much praise ... and to know that it is coming from you Tony... even better :hug:: .

Thanks all... I have always liked this one. As most of my photos, it was an unplanned one. We went for a walk and I saw this and zoomed in --- but there are no coffee-drinking men in blue overalls to be expected on a Saturday afternoon in March ... so, nossie, I just had to make do without him. There were seagulls, though (living off anything edible - for seagulls that is :pale: - out of the waste waters ... ugh).

I'm always impressed by the great lengths that photographers go to to make a shot perfect and yet look as though they just happened upon it.
March is coming...;)

Most reactions

Back