TEAM PHEZ CRUSH

Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
JNbcI65sQcScOB+XQ82wng_thumb_4daa_Fotor.jpg

TEAM PHEZ CRUSH

My Labrador Retrievers MAC (left) and his sire TRAD (right) give it their typical "bad boy / game on" facial mug for the camera, typifying their intensity whilst out hunting for birds.

Not yet 10 months old, MAC is all business in the field and is quartering nicely, maintaining close work to the gun as is preferred for a flushing dog, visually marks birds well in flight, is relentless in the tracking of downed birds and completion of their retrieve to the handler, and is really coming into his own with training to be steady to wing, shot, and fall. At his current tender age, MAC is displaying early on, many of the same highly desirable traits as are exemplified by his sire TRAD, the latter being a titled United Kennel Club recognized Upland Hunter. TRAD earned his Upland Hunter title going four for four in back to back Upland Hunter Tests two years ago.

Both MAC and TRAD are highly stylish and extremely bird driven sporting dogs making them a true joy to watch whilst working them afield during bird hunts. The K9 nightmare of every pheasant, I have dubbed MAC and TRAD as "TEAM PHEZ CRUSH".

TRAD currently is a titled Hunter Retriever Champion, Upland Hunter, and AKC Senior Hunter. TRAD will continue to be campaigned toward his AKC Master Hunter Title in 2019. To date, TRAD has sired two litters of grand Labrador pups that have carried on his talent for field tenacity and stellar good looks, MAC being one of nine pups sired by TRAD in the 2nd litter.

MAC will turn 1 year old on 2/22/19 and will be. campaigned toward both AKC and HRC licensed titles beginning in the spring of 2019.

TRAD is cross trained to hunt both upland birds and waterfowl being highly competent in both regards. MAC will also be cross trained to hunt upland birds and waterfowl. Both TRAD and MAC will continue to be worked as Hunt Test K9 athletes. My constant companions, TRAD and MAC are treasured members of our family that live with in our home.

Cheers,
Mike

Most reactions

Back