~ WET DOG ~

Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC00010_edit_Fotor.jpg

~Wet Dog ~ My companion gun dog HRCH UH TTF CRAIGHORN KIFFIN TRAD MH is seen here shortly after having made a water retrieve of a downed duck during a November hunt several years ago. TRADis wearing a neoprene vest to conceal his profile from approaching / decoying waterfowl, to keep his core temperature up during cold water retrieves, to retain body heat upon exit from the cold water, and to provide added buoyancy during long cold water retrieves.

TRAD turned seven years old this past August and is still hunting and competing in hunt test events with grand style and physical athleticism. TRAD has earned an HRC Hunting Retriever Champion Title, an HRC Upland Hunter Title, and an AKC Master Hunter Title since the I started training him at the early age of eight weeks when just a wee pup.

Like any great working Labrador retriever gun dog, he absolutely lives to retrieve and loves making water retrieves and the opportunity to get wet. Loyal as can be, he lives in our home as a cherished member of our family.

Cheers,
THE DOG WHISTLER ☘️

Fantastic dog and great sentiments right there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back