Team Photo Pricing

Thanks for your input but Im signing a contract with the team soon. There is a 20 player minimum or the team kicks in the rest. Thats not to say that just 20 people would want just a team photo but it could be so I am guaranteed a minimum of 500$ even if its just one photo. Id say I got a nice set up. This doesnt always happen but soak it up.

Yes I teach high school, yes I can afford a refund no worries here.

As for insurance, Ill have to look into that.

Costco?
biglaugh.gif

Thanks for your input but Im signing a contract with the team soon. There is a 20 player minimum or the team kicks in the rest. Thats not to say that just 20 people would want just a team photo but it could be so I am guaranteed a minimum of 500$ even if its just one photo. Id say I got a nice set up. This doesnt always happen but soak it up.

Yes I teach high school, yes I can afford a refund no worries here.

As for insurance, Ill have to look into that.

So the team is buying team photos no matter what? I guess I missed that detail. Was it in your first post?
Anyway, I think you would do much better getting your prints through MpixPro or Millers or even Mpix. They also offer other sports items if you are interested in offering them.

yep its a nice gig just wanted to make sure the $ is correct with the going rate and id be interested to see what others would charge

costco has nice stuff, very good canvas work

Most reactions

Back