PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 30, 2012 #1 Took a health break for a few days from going out shooting. Picked the camera up yesterday and took this shot. I think it turned out pretty cool Thoughts? A tear in the darkness.
Took a health break for a few days from going out shooting. Picked the camera up yesterday and took this shot. I think it turned out pretty cool Thoughts? A tear in the darkness.
dxqcanada Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 4, 2008 Messages 7,890 Reaction score 1,715 Location Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 30, 2012 #2 Hmm, very surreal. I think you are trying to turn into an "Artist".
MK3Brent No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 1,173 Reaction score 299 Location Eastern NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 30, 2012 #3 Yeah, I've dropped my camera in a lake too.
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 30, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks dxqcanada trying for sure! Lol MK3Brent, no camera was harmed in the making of this photograph
Thanks dxqcanada trying for sure! Lol MK3Brent, no camera was harmed in the making of this photograph
Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 30, 2012 Banned #5 MK3Brent said: Yeah, I've dropped my camera in a lake too. Click to expand... lmao
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 31, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #6