AbbyLuv87 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 2, 2008 Messages 43 Reaction score 0 Location Harrisburg PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 4, 2008 #1 :hail:
pm63 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2007 Messages 587 Reaction score 0 Location London Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 6, 2008 #2 I'm not sure what to think of this shot. I don't "get" it as such but it's interesting and has a glowing sort of feel. The flash on the leaves looks too blatant, I would prefer if the greens were greener.
I'm not sure what to think of this shot. I don't "get" it as such but it's interesting and has a glowing sort of feel. The flash on the leaves looks too blatant, I would prefer if the greens were greener.
AbbyLuv87 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 2, 2008 Messages 43 Reaction score 0 Location Harrisburg PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 7, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 i tried to fix it up a bit any better???