technical problem with Canon 20D - HELP!

sarabil1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I was shooting today at a beach in florida and I was shooting on no flash mode. It was all fine until my camera kept setting the shutter speed to 30 seconds and the shutter speed and fstop on the top display were flashing and wouldnt go away unless i turned the camera off and on again.

I'm on vacation so I'd like to fix this problem asap. If you have any idea what may be causing this problem PLEASE let me know.

Thanks!

clean the terminals on the back of the lens and at the mount very carefully. It sounds like there's some interface issues going on with the lens mount.

Just curious, but what mode are you in? (non-flash modes is everything but Auto...)

clean the terminals on the back of the lens and at the mount very carefully. It sounds like there's some interface issues going on with the lens mount.

thanks i'll try that out. It's possible that a few bits of sand may have found their way in there. I did change lenses while at the beach and, while I was careful, it was a bit windy.

Just curious, but what mode are you in? (non-flash modes is everything but Auto...)

The furthest to the bottom. The one that's specifically non-flash(the symbol represents no flash).

Do yourself a big favor and stick to the 4 primary modes; P, Av, Tv & M.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back