Techno/Club Music

Jaszek

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
michalphoto.tk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So when I usually go to the club after work they are playing rwally good music which I heard a million times before but have no idea what the titels are. Anybody go to club these days and maybe know those songs? If you do just write the title and composer and I will be greatful

Um... Kaskade... AVB .... Ferry Corsten.... Mark Farina....

Lovetronic - You are Love --- Oldie but goody ....

Begin your hunt...

I hate the fact that I know the song and if you hear it you will probobly know what it is but if I find it for you to hear it ill have the title

Oh anything by Aya or Blue Six listen.

Just listen to what you might like...

I like the old albums they're really good.

For Kaskade... start with

Sorry (Dirty south mix)

Everything

Lovely

Sweet Love

Just listen to all the artists and find the sound you like.

aaa found it. Its Guru Josh Project - Infinity. lol spent a whole hour looking for it. But you can still post other titles :p

:lol: I'm happy for you.

i dunno if its club music, being i never go to them, but if your looking for good techno

Prodigy
Daft Punk
Chemical Brothers
Basshunter(swedish techno) really good
Armen van buren

i dunno if its club music, being i never go to them, but if your looking for good techno

Prodigy
Daft Punk
Chemical Brothers
Basshunter(swedish techno) really good
Armen van buren
Haha yea they play them a clubs, especially Basshunter here in NYC since its "new". But I have those covered already thanks :p....well maybe I need some more prodigy.

thats funny that basshunter is considered new

Haha yea they play them a clubs, especially Basshunter here in NYC since its "new". But I have those covered already thanks :p....well maybe I need some more prodigy.

please tell me they play dota in the clubs, that would be amazing, since i bet most club goers would not know what that song is actually about.

I used to listen to the vocal trance channel on Digitally Imported | Electronic Dance Music - Turn up the volume quite a lot. The stations are now financed with advertising between mixes and the quality of the streams is a little lower, but with so many stations to stream it's still a fantastic free music resource.

Well basshunter is considered new because he just became popular in the last couple of years. And its Armin van Buuren :p. And they do play DotA

Most reactions

New Topics

Back