Teehee, if you want to see me...

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...in choir practise, just go here and click on the top link called "Fotos von den Proben von 'Theodora'" ... I just found out they have photos online on the website of "my" church. Some should be able to tell who I am. (Be warned, these photos actually are a bit boring, just us sitting in our practise room).

It took me a minute to find you in those but once I saw your shirt, it was easy to find you in the rest. I was beginning to think they were letting you take them. :D

I just THINK mine would have been a little less boring.... I would try hard to make MINE less boring! Believe me!

oh yes I see you! I hope someday I'll be able to hear yoy too :D

HPIM2694.jpg

[James Brown]Where's the soul! :mrgreen: [/James Brown]

As long as it makes you happy then it's all good. i'm sure you're a better singer than me. :)

Hey, cool to see you in the church pics. The photographer should at least have taken a nice group shot at the end, where everyone's looking at the camera.
Thanks for sharing the link.

Nope, Duncan. I was not. I am in some of them :D.
But this
[James Brown]Where's the soul! :mrgreen: [/James Brown]
is a very good question! She took the photo (particularly the one you picked out) when we were WAITING and not singing at all!!!

But when I do sing, I look ever so silly, I think. Sabine once took a pic of me while we were singing ... wanna see? (Say no! ;))

:confused: ... feared someone might say so.
But we don't sing anything fancy ... very classical church music is what we sing ... still wanna see?

Ah well... only when I am well tucked into the other voices of a choir! Solo singing would choke me so I could not even squeak - all nerves then!!! No way I could do THAT! OK, I'll start digging then for the pic ... hang on.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back