Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

My comic knowlege runs to Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse and Uncle Scrooge, so I got nothin' on the whole "Turtles" aspect, but it's damn creative!

Now you have me wondering how I could put Mickey, Donald and Scrooge in an alley....... with a baby..... that just sounds like trouble!!! lol!

Ok, well Scrooge never really struck me as being a people person, Donald has anger management issues and Mickey.. ehh.. well, I'm sorry but something about that guy always did seem "off" to me.

Personally I'm still trying to get over the fact that the kid doesn't even own his own set of nunchaku. Really. At that age.

Mom fail!!! lol!

I love it. I gave a "Turtles" talking birthday card to my 90-year-old sister. Her great-granddaughter loves those guys (she's 4). My sister took her grandkids and ggdaughter to Turtles' movies so 3 generations of folks would know about the color of the headbands. My point is you need to nail the details because LOTS of people dig those crazy dudes. I wish I'd have thunk of such a great photo idea.

I like that it's creative, I like the concept, but there's something that bother me.
I would love the background picture without the baby, or the see a 1:1 crop center around the baby.
Good job tho! Technically can't say anything, I guess it's just personnal taste

I don't generally like baby photos but this one is good.
Once again, you can change the color to red so that it matches the weapon.
P.S. Donatello is the best.

I love it. I gave a "Turtles" talking birthday card to my 90-year-old sister. Her great-granddaughter loves those guys (she's 4). My sister took her grandkids and ggdaughter to Turtles' movies so 3 generations of folks would know about the color of the headbands. My point is you need to nail the details because LOTS of people dig those crazy dudes. I wish I'd have thunk of such a great photo idea.
I think if mom had come in and had brought in the details we would have nailed it. I can't be required to have on hand every single weapon for every turtle lol! Fortunately a little 5 minute work and the colors are switched to match the weapon!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back