Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
/

Last edited:
Great subject,
Great title and
Great photo

All in all great.

Thanks Chris. I had some second thoughts on the edit and decided to crop and remove the reflections in the shades to give it a more of a souless, psychotic look. Hope it don't change your opinion.

Original vision restored after a decent night's rest.
--

I think this might be a first for me to see you second guessing yourself.

I prefer the reflections removed personally, but might have taken them out of the bridge as well... at least the three hot ones.

I only hope she remembers the few good things I've done this time and that my intention (particularly in the later years) was to do no harm. But I have no regrets....next time 'round I'll try to remember what I did and do a bit better. Eventually *fingers crossed* I'll get to come back as a cat.

I think this might be a first for me to see you second guessing yourself.

I prefer the reflections removed personally, but might have taken them out of the bridge as well... at least the three hot ones.

I only hope she remembers the few good things I've done this time and that my intention (particularly in the later years) was to do no harm. But I have no regrets....next time 'round I'll try to remember what I did and do a bit better. Eventually *fingers crossed* I'll get to come back as a cat.

whoa. did I just screw up getting rid of the reflections on the bridge. :)

that's it for me today. ...

yep. you win. shoulda went with my initial gut on this one. will fix later after nap, sandwicjhes and a cookie.

I'm scared - reflections or not! I like how the face looks kinda...umm...flat...but in a good way. And very ominous in b&w!

ok, now i have to look at something non-scary before going to bed! :)

I kind of agree with Alpha. I don't really feel these 182-degree shots, but that's okay. If you aren't my favorite photographer on this website, you're tied for first, which means I know that me not really liking the fish-eye is me, and not you.

I'd love to comment on your shots, but I don't think I could if I tried. You're probably used to this, but great work. I'll keep peering in on your posts, but I might not reply to all of them. If you are wondering what I'm thinking, its all good :)

Wow. What a difference a night's sleep makes. Will have to ty it more often. Anyway, original photo restored to post, and thanks for your comments everyone.

Most reactions

Back