Tell me all your thoughts on God...

Yup, have to agree on that.

Which leads to my new found appreciation for reflections.

I thinking you like them then? I kept going around with it last night and thinking about second-guessing myself. Should have just stuck with the guts in the first place.

me 2:meh:

I've heard the model in the shot reminds people of a psychotic homeless serial killer. Think of it as the last thing you see before the murderer completes choking the crap out of you in a dark, rat-infested, semi-deserted, flophouse hotel lobby. The stench of stale cigarettes and cheap wine, the sour smell of sweat and acidity of spittle accompanies your last labored breath and your dizzying final thoughts and so on and so forth...

Or not. Gotta try stuff. Everyday.

I've heard the model in the shot reminds people of a psychotic homeless serial killer. Think of it as the last thing you see before the murderer completes choking the crap out of you in a dark, rat-infested, semi-deserted, flophouse hotel lobby. The stench of stale cigarettes and cheap wine, the sour smell of sweat and acidity of spittle accompanies your last labored breath and your dizzying final thoughts and so on and so forth...

Or not. Gotta try stuff. Everyday.

I bet you used to enjoy hurting animals when you were a kid!:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back