tell me what you think about my pictures.

gladounian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a link to the list of pictures i have taken. Please tell me what y think about all the pictures i have taken. I especially like "Unripe Apples". Could anyone look at it and tell how i could improve it using photoshop and such? Thanks - Gladounian
http://www.picable.com/photographers/gladounian.15862

I don't see anything, no pictures, no link.

srry about that. i edited the link in

Um they look alright. It really makes it easier to see and deal with photos if they are in the thread(for me atleast).

For post processing I would play with things such as levels, curves, brightness, contrast.

I know that in CS2 I usually play with things in the image => adjustments drop down, and play with the opacity of the layers that I preform adjustments on.

yes i no that the apple is not in focus, i just can't seem to focus it using any program! it just doesn't work well at all, and it ends up ruining the picture, so i end up deleting the changes and leaving it how it is. If anybody could tell me how to successfully make it more focused, I'd be forever greatful.

Your approach is all wrong, you gotta get a good photograph first, then and only then can you use photoshop to ENHANCE the image.
Just like the Pelican shot, you cant make the apple sharp because sharpness wasn't captured by the camera, for whatever reason, be it movement or just plain miss-focus.
You need to concentrate on the basics of photography, forget about photoshop, it won't help you take good well exposed sharp pictures.
Learn the basics of focus, aperture, shutter speed and lighting and how they relate to each other, know why they are out of focus and why your red shoes are in focus, I'm sure you can start to get pictures you can enhance with photoshop.
You cannot focus after taking the shot, with any software...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back