I know a lot of people who love this extreme type of HDR. Personally I am not a fan of it. I think that there a few from this set that you hit on and a few that you missed.
#1 I think the haloing in the is extremely distracting.
#2 It is an interesting shot. It is pretty extreme but I don't think it overdone to the point where it the picture is affected. How did the original come out before processing?
#3 and #4 I think the extreme HDR works pretty well with the scene. I think it just works with the neon lights and everything.
#5 Personally I wouldn't have done HDR with this photo. I don't think the scene has a big enough range of shadows and highlights for HDR to work very well.
#6, #7 and #8 I think these shots are interesting. #6 might be a bit much but the HDR brings out some interesting colors. The HDR works well with the concrete in #7 and #8 is a very interesting shot shot in general, imo.
Like I said, HDR isn't for everybody, especially a more extreme HDR like you have done here. Overall, I think the shots are good. That building looks amazing so you have an interesting subject and I like your composition. Good job.