Tempted?

hmm.. this one's in my price range. (course it probably sucks haha)

and you need an adapter and its manual focus (f16 fully extended too), but still it would be quite interesting!

What's so weird about saying that?

Do you have any idea how many ladies come up to me when I'm shooting and talk to me about my camera? 'Oh, hey sexy, is that a Jeremy you have with you, D300?'

Zero women have talked to me about my camera.

But...a bald-headed guy with hearing aids, an old guy with a cowboy hat and leather vest, and a creepy guy with a lisp have all asked me about my camera.

What's so weird about saying that?

Do you have any idea how many ladies come up to me when I'm shooting and talk to me about my camera? 'Oh, hey sexy, is that a Jeremy you have with you, D300?'

Zero women have talked to me about my camera.

But...a bald-headed guy with hearing aids, an old guy with a cowboy hat and leather vest, and a creepy guy with a lisp have all asked me about my camera.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
That was awesome!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
That was awesome!

You know, at first I thought quite the opposite. Looking back though, it's tough being a kid with a mohawk to get a typical person to ask me anything. Although a fat guy with a half-buttoned shirt, greased back hair, and a gold chain asked me what publication I was shooting for at the last hockey game I shot (I was freelancing, like always), I told him USCHO.com (premiere college hockey site). I lie to civilians, because I can.

Now that I think about it...he wasn't too typical himself.

I bet you could get pics of the rocks on the moon with this.. haha
Moon rocks? Bah! Waste of usage on a lens like this.

But I bet you could tell if the woman walking down the street 2 states over was wearing panties or not! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Along with the sign saying "if you can read this... you're standing TOO CLOSE!" lmao

I can't read. I'm American.

This was typed, as are all of my posts, using an intricate guess and hit typing method. This may or may not say what I meant to say. I can't read.

Hehehe.. starting to look like the "Hello, my name is Scott.. " thread heheh lol

I vaguely remember that lens costing $80k brand new about 10 years ago.... guess its value appreciated, it has become a collectors thingy, or the US dollar is tanking... or all of the above. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't even know if that was a fair price.

Btw. Those of you who are trying to impress women with camera's might as well sell everything for a nice car and suit. All the attention I ever get is from other guys... lol

Most reactions

Back