What's new

Tension* for your C&C

This is the best photo I've seen you post here, by a landslide. The B&W conversion is impeccable, with all the tones in the range seemingly there. There is maybe a bit too much contrast, but that's a matter of taste. The bright whites and dark blacks add a lot of drama to the scene. I'm not even sure what's going on in the picture, but I can't take my eyes off of it. Great stuff!

I'm nominating it for Photo of the Month.
 
Last edited:
This is the best photo I've seen you post here, by a landslide. The B&W conversion is impeccable, wide all the tones in the range seemingly there. There is maybe a bit too much contrast, but that's a matter of taste. The bright whites and dark blacks add a lot of drama to the scene. I'm not even sure what's going on in the picture, but I can't take my eyes off of it. Great stuff!

I'm nominating it for Photo of the Month.

Thanks :blushing: :):)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom