Teresa - New Model - Mixed Wardrobe C&C

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My favorites are in the same order that they are posted in. :)
#1 Is the strongest of the set to me! :)

I like the composition of the 3rd one best but the highlights in the background blend in with her shirt and make it very bright and difficult to look at for very long. Also her purse seems awkward in that position. Maybe at an angle would have looked a little less staged.

She's a beautiful model and these pictures are some of your best recently.

#1: Awkward pose, especially her hands. The plant life was your enemy here - branch sticking out of the top of her head, distracting leaves/weeds next to her hip and worst of all, those few stray sprouts right between her legs.

#2: My favorite, but perhaps you could have avoided the plants directly over her head by moving very slightly left or right. The shadow from her nose seems heavy - I don't know how you light, so I can't offer much feedback on that. Looks like your model failed to freshen her nail polish, as it's quite chipped up. And there's a little bit of body hair poking from the top of her bikini bottoms.

#3: Too much uninteresting and blown-out background above her head. I might have cropped that much differently and not clipped the highlights so much. The purse is also distracting, but otherwise great pose.

Can't help but chuckle thinking about how you struggled communicating what you wanted from her. I assume you strike a few poses yourself? :D

can you make a video with how you're showing her poses? .... please.... ;)

lol

anyway, those shoos are begging for some s&m shoot!

as for photos, my biggest complain is the bg

and a question... how do you edit the skin?

She pole dances for fun and exercise, those are her dancing shoes, lol.

Frequency separation, cloning and some airbrusing.... although not much done on these ;)

#2. Her right hand appears to be fused with her body, Some separation would have been better.....

Thanks for sharing. #2 is my favorite. Lovely DoF and color, simple yet effective pose. Normally not wild about a face straight on but she makes it work. Well done in my book.

On #2 I think Jzko is referring to that small section of her right arm, elbow to forearm where there doesn't appear to be much separation between arm and body ? Was a little airbrushing done on that spot ?

But nice set :icon_thumright:

Yes and that's always a good chuckle for us both :D

can you make a video with how you're showing her poses? .... please.... ;)

I wish I would have been close by with a camera, that would have made some great candid photos of the both of you! :biglaugh:

She pole dances for fun and exercise, those are her dancing shoes, lol.

That sounds like a good idea for a shoot, and she would know what to do! :biggrin-93:

We don't have access with a pole to shoot...yet. I have plans for her ;)

Most reactions

Back